Cairns Tourism Careers
CaPTA staff are characterised by their excellent customer service, teamwork and supportive leadership skills. Pursuing a career with us will give you the opportunity to experience enjoyable and challenging work with opportunities for continued learning and self-development.
We believe that different individuals, from different walks of life, cultures and with different interests combine to make our optimal work force.
CaPTA is committed to diversity in hiring from our management team to our tour guides through to our food and beverage staff.
We also provide staff the following opportunities to:
- Think of ways to improve the business performance through our Bright Ideas program.
- Learn to apply leadership behaviours to improve staff and their team’s performance through in-house training programs.
- Leverage best practices from collaboration with management and colleagues and apply them on the job.
- Participate in achieving excellent customer service standards through the CaPTAV8 program.
- Engender a community spirit by supporting local causes.
Looking for Cairns tourism careers? If you would like to explore the current career opportunities with Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters and CaPTA, email our careers manager with your current curriculum vitae at [email protected] or visit the CaPTA website at https://www.capta.com.au/vacancies/ to view current vacancies across the CaPTA Group.