Cairns Tourism Careers
CaPTA staff are characterised by their excellent customer service, teamwork and supportive leadership skills. Pursuing a career with us will give you the opportunity to experience enjoyable and challenging work with opportunities for continued learning and self-development.
We believe that different individuals, from different walks of life, cultures and with different interests combine to make our optimal work force.
CaPTA is committed to diversity in hiring from our management team to our tour guides through to our food and beverage staff.
We also provide staff the following opportunities to:
- Think of ways to improve the business performance through our Bright Ideas program.
- Learn to apply leadership behaviours to improve staff and their team’s performance through in-house training programs.
- Leverage best practices from collaboration with management and colleagues and apply them on the job.
- Participate in achieving excellent customer service standards through the CaPTAV8 program.
- Engender a community spirit by supporting local causes.
Careers at Tropic Wings
Looking for Cairns tourism careers? If you would like to explore the current career opportunities with Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters and CaPTA, visit the CaPTA website at https://www.capta.com.au/vacancies/ to view current vacancies across the CaPTA Group.
Careers Training Centre
Careers Training Centre (CTC) is a nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation that is proud of its multi-cultural diversity and its provision of equal opportunities for all students and employees.
The training centre was established in 2008 by the CaPTA to deliver tailor-made and reliable accredited training to the community and CaPTA employees. CTC enables individuals and businesses alike, to increase skills and broaden employment opportunities through education and training within the tourism and hospitality industry in Far North Queensland.
Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters and CaPTA strive for continuous improvement with innovation and flexibility to offer opportunities in different career paths across all ages. Career development both personally and professionally is encouraged and supported.
CTC currently delivers the following accredited courses:
- Certificate III in Wildlife and Exhibited Animal Care Course
- Certificate II through to Diploma in Tourism
- Certificate II through to Diploma in Hospitality
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Barista Training
- Professional Coach Driver training
- Short courses designed to suit the individuals needs
To learn more about our courses or to enrol visit www.careerstrainingcentre.com/