About Us | Tropic Wings Cairns Tours and Charters
Tropic Wings Cairns Tours and Charters is part of the Woodward Family CaPTA Group. CaPTA stands for Cairns and Port Trips and Attractions .
CaPTA currently employs over 200 staff across the group of which consists of Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters, Rainforestation Nature Park, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, Wildlife Habitat, Cairns ZOOm & Wildlife Dome, Jungle Tours & Trekking, Careers Training Centre, Wooroonooran Safaris and ABC Sales & Maintenance.
While CaPTA’s business focus is centred around tourism products, the group has expanded into tourism and indigenous training through the Careers Training Centre and more recently into coach chartering, sales and service through ABC Sales & Maintenance.
Why travel with Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters?
- We offer one of the few Kuranda day tours where your driver guide will be in the village to assist and direct you towards your inclusions, so no need for a “boarding pass”.
- Detailed Kuranda itineraries are also provided to ensure your day runs smoothly and are available in different languages.
- Great variety of Cairns Day tour options
- You travel in air-conditioned vehicles.
- We provide full informative commentary.
- All tours include qualified, knowledgeable and experienced driver guides.
- Our reservation service is 24 hour, 7 days a week.
- We have a strong commitment to eco-friendly practices.
- We ensure high safety standards and quality control.
- Our company supports local businesses, community groups and charities.
- Charters available for groups.
We hope you enjoy your chosen tour and we thank you for choosing Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters.
We promise to CaPTAv8 the world with exceptional service and memorable moments!