Cairns City & Surrounds
- Explore Cairns CBD
- St. Monica’s Cathedral – Step inside one of the most breathtaking cathedrals in all of Australia, featuring the world’s largest themed stained glass windows.
- Afternoon Tea – Includes fresh scones from the oven, choice of locally grown tea, coffee or hot chocolate at a local café.
- Flecker Botanic Gardens – Guided walk through the lush Flecker Botanical Gardens, renowned for having one of the best exhibitions in Australia of tropical plants.
- Stunning Lookouts – Cairns’ best scenic lookouts. Take in the panoramic hillside views from the most stunning vantage points in Cairns.
- Barron Falls – Enjoy a walk at the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park, Surprise Creek Falls.
- Palm Cove – Simply stunning as you stroll along the jetty or beach.
You can upgrade to include Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome before jumping on board your afternoon tour. You make your own way to Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome which is located on top of The Reef Hotel Casino.
Infants under 4 are not permitted on this tour.
This tour is operated by a third party, that does not have wheelchair accessible vehicles or luggage bins.
|Prices valid 1 August 2018 – 31 March 2019||Adult||Child|
(2a + 2c)
|Tour from Cairns (492)||$87||$45||$260|
|Tour from Cairns + Entry to Cairns ZOOM (492D)||$112||$56||$280|
|Tour from Northern Beaches (492)||$97||$50||$290|
About the Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the city centre. Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty, on 65 elements of crossings and ziplines.
- Mid- ZOOM: An easier level of difficulty, for your initiation. With tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo net and swings.
- Hi-ZOOM: At a greater level of difficulty for the more adventurous, consisting of more complex crossings and 3 zip lines – one of which takes you directly over Goliath the croc!
- PowerJump: An enthralling freefall adventure with a 13 metre drop.
- Dome-Climb: Walk along an external platform with spectacular views of the city, the sea, and surrounding landscapes.
- Widllife Dome daily shows and presentations, with free-flying birds and free-roaming animals.
Height & Weight Restrictions:
- Participants must be over 120cm tall and weigh less than 120kg.
- Experience Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome as a stand-alone, or include with either of the above tours or the TCTS at a special package price.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- A bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
If I book the Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome are there any special requirements? Participants of ZOOM activities must be over 120cms tall and weight less than 120kg. If you choose the Cairns ZOOM activities option, make sure you wear comfortable clothing (preferably shorts or pants).