Join Tropic Wings for a full day of unforgettable adventure while traveling sustainably on this full-day experience to the Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Wildlife Habitar Port Douglas. With the combination of a brand-new electric coach and the participation in the Reforest programme, you will undertake a climate positive journey like no other.
Immerse yourself in wildlife through recreated natural environments on your Exclusive Wildlife Tour Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. This transformative experience is a chance to interact with iconic Australian animals and learn about the conservation efforts of the advanced eco-certified Wildlife Habitat. Your Exclusive Wildlife Tour also includes morning tea. Connect with Indigenous culture through the traditional Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony at Mossman Gorge, then join a guided walk through World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest before indulging in a delicious café lunch. Discover the unique mangrove ecosystem on a Daintree River cruise and search for wildlife including wild Estuarine Crocodiles. Relax and soak in the views on the way home of the Great Barrier Reef Drive, knowing you’ve chosen an eco-conscious adventure.
- Scenic coastal views on the Great Barrier Reef Drive
- Exclusive tour of Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas (includes 5 day re-entry)
- Café style morning tea
- Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony at Mossman Gorge
- Guided Rainforest Walk with a knowledgeable guide
- Local café lunch in tropical setting
- Daintree River Cruise to spot crocodiles and other wildlife in their natural habitat
- Photo opportunity of stunning coastline at Rex Range Lookout
- Through a partnership with Reforest, we will offset the carbon emissions
|Daintree, Mossman Gorge and Wildlife
- Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your travel date if your pick up location has not been confirmed at time of booking.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers from Cairns city are from centralized locations. To view available pick-up locations, please click here.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult.
- Moderate level of fitness is required for this tour.
- If you have any mobility impairments or may require further assistance on the day of the tour, please inform us in advance. Our friendly reservations team will be able to assist you.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Swimmers, towel, dry change of clothes & a light jumper in winter months