HOTEL COURTESY PICK-UPS
Please contact us prior to day of travel to confirm hotel pickup details.
- Pick-up times are provided by our staff at the time of booking and are subject to change, they may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait in the hotel reception or outside, 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
- Tour commencement and termination times are also subject to change due to traffic conditions.
- Port Douglas pick-ups may be available for Kuranda tours at an extra cost.
- Coach pick-ups may be by another appointed contractor.
- Every effort is made to locate passengers upon arrival at their pick-up point. If our driver is unable to locate you at the appointed time, you will be required to make your own way to an advised departure point at your own expense.
- Prices listed on this website supersede all prices previously advertised, prices are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST and are valid from 1 April to 31 March each calendar year.
- Where indicated, pay on board (POB) levies or Environmental Management Charges are applicable, to cover insurance, national park fees, water release fees, etc.
- An additional fuel levy may apply, depending on the current fuel prices at time of travelling.
- Prices listed on this website supersede all prices previously advertised.
- We accept all major credit cards. A deposit is required to secure all group bookings.
100% CANCELLATION FEE
- For the Tropic Wings cancellation policy, please view this.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- Please note that tours do not operate Christmas day.
- Please advise at the time of reservation any disability requiring special attention while on tour. We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled customers, however we are not responsible in the event we are unable to accommodate your needs.
- Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters will endeavour to adhere to all tour details as published, however, circumstances beyond our control, such as road or weather conditions, or routine maintenance, may require us to alter or cancel any route, itinerary, departure or completion time, without notice but with full consideration for your enjoyment. No refunds will be given in the event of any delay, curtailment or alteration of a trip resulting from any such cause. We recommend passengers arrange suitable travel insurance to cover these factors. Cape Tribulation Tours operate daily except Good Friday, ANZAC Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day. On occasion, Skyrail or Kuranda Scenic Railway may not be operating due to maintenance or extreme weather conditions. You will be advised on the day of alternative arrangements available to you.
- Where indicated, the children’s discount applies to children ages 4-14 years inclusive.
- For Kuranda tours, children under the age of 4 travel for free. For Cape Tribulation tours, children under the age of 4 are not permitted to travel. Children under 16 years are not permitted to travel unless accompanied by an adult. Family packages, where indicated, are for 2 Adults & 2 Children.
- Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters will make every effort to ensure all passengers’ belongings are secure throughout the tour and collected on disembarkation, but shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- All information contained in this website is subject to change without notice. Condition of entry includes that Visitors acknowledge that any photos taken of them or on behalf of Tropic Wings may be used for promotional purposes including brochures or in social media posts.
- To guarantee daily departures and avoid cancelling tours due to low numbers, Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters may take measures wherever possible to code-share both the Port Douglas and Mossman Gorge Tour, and Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Wildlife Eco-Experience in conjunction with Jungle Tours & Trekking. This involves using the same vehicle to carry several different tour itineraries.
- All information contained herein is correct at the time of publishing but subject to change without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tropic Wings has endeavoured to depict animals in their natural state.
Free-roaming animals and birds, elevated boardwalks and conditions simulated to represent the rainforest environment can be dangerous. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Filming and/or photography is not to be used for commercial purposes without prior written approval from Tropic Wings management. Guests must keep to the paths.
We recommend hands are washed after contact with animals or fixtures.