Wooroonooran National Park Tours
Just that little bit off the beaten path, Wooroonooran National Park is a stunning World Heritage Area located south of Cairns. This stunning area is home to an abundance of Wet Tropics Rainforest, tumbling waterfalls and the two tallest mountains in queensland. Explore this beautiful area with Wooroonooran Safaris and enjoy stunning rainforest swimming holes, rare wetland ecosystems and rainforest wildlife spotting opportunities on land and in water. See Josephine Falls, a beautiful rainforest waterfall cascading from Queensland’s highest mountain. Search for wild crocodiles, rare birds, wild wallabies and more. Discover Babinda Boulders, an ancient swimming hole with an incredible Indigenous legend.
Tours are available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
WOOROONOORAN SAFARIS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- See wallabies in the wild
- Search for wildlife & explore the unique ecosystems of Eubenangee Wetlands
- Visit the stunning Josephine Falls & enjoy a guided rainforest walk
- An Italian buffet lunch at Roscoes Restaurant
- Search for crocodiles & other wildlife on a Johnston River Cruise
- Visit the Babinda Boulders