Travel to the beautiful rainforest village of Kuranda in style with our Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Kuranda Scenic Railway package! Fly over the rainforest canopy on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Explore the rainforest at Red Peak and Barron Falls stations and join a guided ranger tour. Experience the brand new “Edge” lookout, which offers uninterrupted views of the mighty Barron Falls through glass panels. Enjoy spare time in Kuranda Village. Browse for jewellery gifts and more at the Original and Rainforest Markets or taste a range of culinary treats at Kuranda’s many quirky cafes. Visit the Australia’s largest butterfly flight aviary at the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary or enjoy a relaxing walk along the Barron River. Experience the world’s most beautiful railway journey on the Kuranda Scenic Railway and journey past stunning rainforest waterfalls and past steep gorges. Stop at Barron Falls station and see the stunning Barron Falls.
- Coach transfers to & from accommodation
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Kuranda Scenic Railway (3:30pm)
- Pick up 8:45am / drop off 5:30pm (approximately)
|Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Skyrail & Train||$168||$84||$420|
- Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your travel date if your pick up location has not been confirmed at time of booking.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers only available from Cairns and are centralised locations. To view available pick-up locations, please click here.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
- Operational times for traders can vary seasonally and may change at short notice. We recommend that passengers wishing to visit Kuranda markets check for up to date opening hours, which are available online.
Ask our booking staff about one-way Kuranda Scenic Railway Gold Class Upgrade ($56 per person) and/or a one-way Skyrail Diamond View Upgrade ($33 per adult, $17 per child).
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
Can I upgrade to Gold Class &/or Diamond View?
Yes, subject to availability. On most of our Kuranda tours we can upgrade to Gold Class, the only Gold Class train that we are able to book on is the 15:30 train returning from Kuranda to Cairns. We can book Diamond View on either direction on Skyrail.