This two-day adventure to Kuranda and the Great Barrier Reef allows you to experience authentic Aboriginal Culture on both land and water.
Join an indigenous guide for the Pamagirri Rainforest Walkabout, which takes a deeper look into Aboriginal culture. Enjoy an Aboriginal art class and create your own artwork to take home. Take a Dreamtime Walk encompassing boomerang throwing, spear presentation, didgeridoo presentation and traditional dance performance. Visit the Koala & Wildlife Park and explore the rainforest aboard a WW2 Army Duck. Finish your day off with sky high views on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
Enjoy a day on the Great Barrier Reef in a unique experience incorporating the world’s oldest living culture and some of Australia’s most amazing marine life. Traditional Owners have passed down their Dreamtime stories over tens of thousands of years and now Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel bring them to you.
DREAMTIME SNORKEL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Indigenous welcome & acknowledgment
- Great Barrier Reef creation story
- Two premium Outer Great Barrier Reef sites
- Snorkelling equipment and guided snorkel tour
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Freshly prepared lunch
- Marine Biology presentation
- Wet suits (winter months) or lycra suits (summer months)
- Tea, coffee & drinking water
CAIRNS ABORIGINAL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Pamagirri Rainforest Walkabout
- Aboriginal Art Workshop
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Coach transfers to & from accommodation
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
|Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal||$470||$285||$1225|
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and accommodation and we will get back to you with the availability.
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00 am and returns approximately at 5:00 pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pick up times to be confirmed on booking.
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.