Pamagirri Authentic Aboriginal Experience
- Coach transfers to & from accommodation
- Bush Tucka Walk
- Aboriginal Art Workshop
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- World-Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Pick up 7:30am // drop off 5:30pm
|Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Pamagirri Authentic Aboriginal Experience (R1BP)||$140||$70||$350|
- All Kuranda tours depart daily (except Christmas Day) and include Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen