Skyrail & Train
- Coach transfers to & from Cairns Accommodation
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Free time in Kuranda Village
- Kuranda Scenic Railway (3:30pm)
- Pick up 8:45am / drop off 5:00pm (approximately)
|Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Skyrail & Train (STAR)||$153||$77||$383|
- All Kuranda tours depart daily (except Christmas Day) and include Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Ask our booking staff about one-way KSR Gold Class Upgrade ($55 per person) and/or a one-way Skyrail Diamond View Upgrade ($24 per adult, $12 per child).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
Can I upgrade to Gold Class &/or Diamond View? Yes, subject to availability. On most of our Kuranda tours we can upgrade to Gold Class, the only Gold Class train that we are able to book on is the 15:30 train returning from Kuranda to Cairns. We can book Diamond View on either direction on Skyrail.
To view an itinerary, click on the links below: