Sunlover Reef Cruises Full Day Trip
Enjoy the ultimate Great Barrier Reef adventure with Sunlover Reef Cruises! Travel to Moore Reef, on the Outer Barrier Reef and enjoy exploring one of the Seven Wonders of the World from their stable activity pontoon. Moore Reef is home to a kaleidoscope of colourful hard and soft coral gardens and has pristine water quality.
With five hours on the reef, there’s plenty of time to enjoy all of Sunlover Reef Cruises’ inclusions. Snorkel directly off the pontoon and swim with a myriad of fish. You can even meet Wally, the friendly giant Maori Wrasse! Find nemo, search for turtles and marvel at giant clams. Make a splash on the pontoons waterslide and relax on the Sunlover sun deck. Don’t fancy getting wet? There’s plenty of activities for non-swimmers too! View pristine coral gardens and marine life from semi-submersible tours and glass bottom boat tours, watch a fish feeding presentation and view marine life fro the underwater observatory. Rejuvenate with a tropical buffet lunch with prawns.
- Catamaran Cruise
- 4 hours on the reef
- Marine naturalist presentation
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Snorkelling equipment
- Underwater observatory
- Glass bottom boat & semi-submersible coral viewing tours
- On board marine life touch tank
- Buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Fish feeding presentation
- Guests are required to meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Return transfers available – surcharges apply for Cairns and the Northern Beaches
|496||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal||$239||$142||$620|
|Northern Beaches Transfers||$276||$179||$768|
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and accommodation and we will get back to you with the availability.
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00am and returns approximately at 5:30pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pickup times to be confirmed on booking.
- Please note: Northern Beaches pickups not available for Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob and Machans Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruise & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea. The 2 day Reef Magic Cruises & Kuranda Combo includes a visit to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary while the 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo does not include the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.