Sunlover Cruises Full Day Reef Trip
Join Sunlover Reef Cruises to discover and explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Their comfortable air-conditioned catamarans depart daily from Cairns for their Moore Reef pontoon.
- Catamaran Cruise
- 4 hours on the reef
- Marine naturalist presentation
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Snorkelling equipment
- Underwater observatory
- Glass bottom boat & semi-submersible coral viewing tours
- On board marine life touch tank
- Buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Fish feeding presentation
- Return city coach transfers included
|496||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal||$212||$106||$530|
|Northern Beaches Transfers
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00am and returns approximately at 5:30pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pickup times to be confirmed on booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruises & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea.
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and we will get back to you with the availability.