Skyrail Tour With Rainforestation Army Duck & Wildlife Park (R1DS)
This Skyrail tour with Tropic Wings offers wildlife, rainforest, Kuranda Village and more!
Begin your Skyrail tour by travelling to Rainforestation via an 100% electric coach.
Visit the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park to explore the rainforest on an authentic World War 2 Army Duck on both land and water. Visit the Koala and Wildlife Park and meet crocodiles, snakes, dingoes and the endangered Cassowary and Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo.
Enjoy free time in Kuranda Village, before boarding the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Soar over the ancient rainforest canopy and stop to explore the rainforest at ground level at Barron Falls and Red Peak.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Travel to Kuranda on 100% electric bus
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation on our 100% electric bus (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Skyrail With Rainforestation Army Duck & Wildlife Park (R1DS)||$139||$70||$348|
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen