2 Day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo
Join Sunlover Reef Cruises to discover and explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef. Their comfortable air-conditioned catamarans depart daily from Cairns for their Moore Reef pontoon.
To experience the wonder of both the Great Barrier Reef and the Rainforest, add the full day Classic Kuranda tour (CKB) onto the Sunlover Reef Cruises Reef Trip.
Sunlover Reef Cruises Full Day:
- Catamaran Cruise
- 4 hours on the reef
- Marine naturalist presentation
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Snorkelling equipment
- Underwater observatory
- Glass bottom boat & semi-submersible coral viewing tours
- On board marine life touch tank
- Buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Fish feeding presentation
- Guests are required to meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Return transfers available – surcharges apply for Cairns and the Northern Beaches
Kuranda Day Highlights:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aborginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return coach transfers from accommodation – surcharges apply
|SC2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
|Northern Beaches Transfers
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00am and returns approximately at 5:30pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pickup times to be confirmed on booking.
- Please note: Northern Beaches pickups not available for Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob and Machans Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruise & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea. The 2 day Reef Magic Cruises & Kuranda Combo includes a visit to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary while the 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo does not include the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
|Sunlover Reef Cruise Day|
|Departure Reef Fleet Terminal||Returns Cairns|
|Departure Kuranda||Returns Cairns|
To view the Classic Kuranda Experience Itinerary click on the link below:
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and we will get back to you with the availability.