2 Day Reef Magic & Kuranda Combo
Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef aboard Reef Magic Cruises which has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for its superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life.
To experience the wonder of both the Great Barrier Reef and the Rainforest, add the full day Grand Kuranda Experience (CKBB) onto the Reef Magic Cruises reef trip.
Reef Magic Cruises Highlights:
- Less than 90 minutes travel time direct from Cairns
- A relaxing 5 HOURS to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Spacious Marine World Activity Platform
- Marine biologist presentation en route to the reef
- All snorkelling equipment with instructions for beginners
- Semi Submersible AND Glass Bottom Boat tours
- Underwater Reef Viewing Observatory
- Fish Feeding and identification session with the Marine Biologist
- Morning and afternoon tea plus delicious chef prepared buffet lunch
- Local Australian owned company
Optional Activities Available (Extra Cost):
- Guided Snorkel Tours
- Introductory & Certified Diving
- Helmet Diving
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Professional massage treatments
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return coach transfers from accommodation
|RM2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal||$439||$222||$1107|
|Northern Beaches Transfers||$495||$252||$1249|
- ‘Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal’ requires guests to meet at Reef Fleet Terminal for your reef day however pick up from Cairns accommodation is included for your Kuranda day.
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal approximately 9:00am and returns approximately 5:30pm.
- Costs include reef levy.
- Coach pickup time to be confirmed on booking.
- Please note: Northern Beaches pickups not available for Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob and Machans Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruises & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea. The 2 day Reef Magic Cruises & Kuranda Combo includes a visit to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary while the 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo does not include the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
|Reef Magic Cruise Day|
|Departure Reef Fleet Terminal||Returns Cairns|
|Departure Kuranda||Returns Cairns|
To view the Grand Kuranda Experience itinerary click on the link below: