2 Day Reef Magic & Kuranda Combo | Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda Package
Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef and the World Heritage rainforest on this 2 day Reef Magic and Kuranda package.
Explore the stunning Great Barrier Reef from an Outer Barrier Reef pontoon with Reef Magic. Visit a pristine reef location that is renowned for its vibrant colourful corals, clear water and abundance of marine life. This action-packed Great Barrier Reef day tour has a myriad of inclusions, such as snorkel equipment, semi-submersible tour, glass bottom boat tour, underwater observatory, buffet lunch and more.
This Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda Package includes the Grand Kuranda Experience (CKBB), which incorporates the best of Kuranda and the rainforest. Fly over the ancient rainforest canopy on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and zoom through rainforest and past gaint waterfalls on Kuranda Scenic Railway. Be immersed in a rainforest environment with 1500 free-flying butterflies at the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. Visit Rainforestation Nature Park and enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala & Wildlife Park and Rainforest Army Duck Tour.
Reef Magic Cruises Highlights:
- Less than 90 minutes travel time directly from Cairns
- A relaxing 5 HOURS to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Spacious Marine World Activity Platform
- Marine biologist presentation en route to the reef
- All snorkelling equipment with instructions for beginners
- Semi-Submersible AND Glass Bottom Boat tours
- Underwater Reef Viewing Observatory
- Fish Feeding and identification session with the Marine Biologist
- Morning and afternoon tea plus delicious chef-prepared buffet lunch
- Local Australian owned company
Optional Activities Available (Extra Cost):
- Guided Snorkel Tours
- Introductory & Certified Diving
- Helmet Diving
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Professional massage treatments
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return coach transfers from accommodation
|RM2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal||$515||$265||$1299|
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and accommodation and we will get back to you with the availability.
- ‘Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal’ requires guests to meet at Reef Fleet Terminal for your reef day however pick up from Cairns accommodation is included for your Kuranda day.
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal approximately 9:00am and returns approximately 5:30pm.
- Costs include reef levy.
- Coach pickup time to be confirmed on booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruises & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea. The 2 day Reef Magic Cruises & Kuranda Combo includes a visit to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary while the 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo does not include the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
|Reef Magic Cruise Day|
|Departure Reef Fleet Terminal||Returns Cairns|
|Departure Kuranda||Returns Cairns|
To view the Grand Kuranda Experience itinerary click on the link below: