2 Day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Package
Experience the best of the Great Barrier Reef and the iconic rainforest on this 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises and Kuranda package.
Explore the Outer Barrier Reef from a stable activity pontoon on Moore Reef with Sunlover Reef Cruises, which features the only waterslide on the Great Barrier Reef! Enjoy five action-packed hours on the Great Barrier Reef with a plethora of inclusions such as snorkel equipment, glass-bottom boat tour, semi-submersible tour, underwater observatory, buffet lunch with prawns, waterslide, kids pool and more! Snorkel directly off the pontoon and be greeted with stunning colourful coral and an abundance of marine life including clownfish, turtles and Maori Wrasse.
This Kuranda package includes our Classic Kuranda Tour (CKB), which includes the best parts of Kuranda and the rainforest. Travel via the world’s most beautiful rail journey, Kuranda Scenic Rail, and soar above the rainforest canopy on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Visit Rainforestation and enjoy an Aussie BBQ lunch, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Koala & Wildlife Park and rainforest Army Duck Tour. Includes free time in Kuranda village.
2 DAY SUNLOVER REEF CRUSIES & KURANDA PACKAGE INCLUSIONS
SUNLOVER REEF CRUISES FULL DAY:
- Catamaran Cruise
- 4 hours on the reef
- Marine naturalist presentation
- Snorkelling enclosure with rest and view stations
- Snorkelling equipment
- Underwater observatory
- Glass bottom boat & semi-submersible coral viewing tours
- On board marine life touch tank
- Buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Fish feeding presentation
- Guests are required to meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
KURANDA DAY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Aussie BBQ Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return coach transfers from accommodation – surcharges apply
|SC2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00am and returns approximately at 5:30pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pick up times to be confirmed on booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruise & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea. The 2 day Reef Magic Cruises & Kuranda Combo includes a visit to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary while the 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo does not include the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.
|Sunlover Reef Cruise Day|
|Departure Reef Fleet Terminal||Returns Cairns|
|Departure Kuranda||Returns Cairns|
To view the Classic Kuranda Experience Itinerary click on the link below: