2 Day Kuranda and Green Island Package
Enjoy the best of both worlds with our two day Kuranda and Green Island Package!
Green Island is an idyllic coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Snorkel from the beach and join a coral viewing tour, over beautiful coral gardens teaming with a wide variety of colourful fish, turtles and other marine creatures. Explore this tropical paradise further with a walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and take it all in.
To experience the wonder of both Green Island and the Rainforest, add a full day Kuranda Tour (CKB) onto a Big Cat Green Island trip.
GREEN ISLAND DAY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Cruise to Green Island by modern catamaran and enjoy plenty of time to explore (5 hours full day).
- On board briefing about the days activities, options and safety.
- Green Island – clear island waters, superb beaches and tropical island rainforests.
- Snorkel from the beach and witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world – get acquainted with tropical fish, clams, turtles and other marine life.
- View the coral reef and tropical fish from the comfort of the semi-submarine as well as the choice between a glass bottom boat tour or snorkelling.
- Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia – a fascinating walk through nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and Melanesian artifacts (own expense).
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board in air-conditioned comfort.
- Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach.
- Optional activities include scuba or helmet diving, beach hire (own expense).
KURANDA DAY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- World-Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Includes Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation
|BC2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
|Northern Beaches Transfers
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00am and returns approximately at 5:00pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pickup times to be confirmed on booking.
- Please note: Northern Beaches pickups not available for Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob and Machans Beach.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
<strong>Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
|Green Island Day|
|Departure Cairns||Returns Cairns|
|Departure Kuranda||Returns Cairns|
To view Full Day Kuranda tour itinerary click on the link below: