Reef Magic Cruises Full Day
Experience the magic of the Great Barrier Reef aboard Reef Magic Cruises which has exclusive access to a stunning coral reef location selected for its superior water clarity, coral quality and overall diversity of marine life. Get up close to incredible Great Barrier Reef icons including Nemos, Turtles and Reef Magic’s resident celebrity Wally the Maori Wrasse!
Explore the Great Barrier Reef from a stable pontoon and enjoy an abundance of inclusions. Your Reef Magic cruise includes snorkelling equipment, marine bio presentation, semi-submersible tours, glass bottom boat tours, fish feeding, underwater observatory, sundeck, morning/afternoon tea and buffet lunch.
Choose from the three day tours which offer transfer options to suit your requirements.
Reef Magic Cruises Highlights:
- Less than 90 minutes travel time direct from Cairns
- A relaxing 5 HOURS to explore the Outer Great Barrier Reef
- Spacious Marine World Activity Platform
- Marine biologist presentation en route to the reef
- All snorkelling equipment with instructions for beginners
- Semi Submersible AND Glass Bottom Boat tours
- Underwater Reef Viewing Observatory
- Fish Feeding and identification session with the Marine Biologist
- Morning and afternoon tea plus delicious chef prepared buffet lunch
- Local Australian owned company
Optional Activities Available (Extra Cost):
- Guided Snorkel Tours
- Introductory & Certified Diving
- Helmet Diving
- Scenic Helicopter Flights
- Professional massage treatments
|RM2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal||$239||$119||$597|
|Northern Beaches Transfers||$266||$132||$678|
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and accommodation and we will get back to you with the availability.
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal approximately 9:00am and returns approximately 5:30pm.
- Costs include reef levy.
- Coach pickup time to be confirmed on booking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
What is the difference between the two Outer Barrier Reef options (Reef Magic Cruises & Sunlover Reef Cruises)?
Reef Magic Cruises is locally owned and includes an extra hour out on the reef and morning tea. The 2 day Reef Magic Cruises & Kuranda Combo includes a visit to the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary while the 2 day Sunlover Reef Cruises & Kuranda Combo does not include the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary.