Rainforestation Army Duck & Wildlife Park & Kuranda Village by Coach (R1D) | Cairns Rainforest Tour
This Cairns rainforest tour includes rainforest, wildlife, Kuranda Village and more!
Travel from Cairns to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park on our 100% electric coach.
Visit Rainforestation and join a passionate Army Duck driver guide for the Army Duck Rainforest Tour. Learn about various rainforest flora and fauna as you journey through the rainforest on an authentic WW2 Army Duck. Visit the Tropical Fruit Orchard.
Meet an abundance of Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park. See dingoes, koalas and Tasmanian Devils. Hand feed wallabies and kangaroos.
Visit Kuranda Village and enjoy an abundance of free time to explore this quirky rainforest village. Return to Cairns on our 100% electric coach.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation on our 100% electric bus (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforestation Army Duck & Wildlife Park & Kuranda Village by Coach (R1D)||$80||$40||$200|
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen