Rainforestation & Kuranda Village by Coach (R1B) | Cairns Kuranda Tours
Join Tropic Wings, the longest established coach operator in Cairns, for a full day Cairns Kuranda Tours! Adventure to Kuranda, located in the middle of World Heritage Rainforest.
Your experience includes a visit to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, where you can take a tour on a historic World War II Army Duck, as well as feed a kangaroo and see a Cassowary in the Koala & Wildlife Park.
Learn about Indigenous Culture on the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, including boomerang and spear throwing and traditional Aboriginal dances.
Explore Kuranda Village and enjoy free time to browse markets, attractions and more.
Travel in style in the comfort of our modern, air-conditioned coaches including transfers to your accommodation.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforestation & Kuranda Village by Coach (R1B)||$95||$48||$238|
Why Not Upgrade Your Tour?
Book below to add one of the following upgrades to your existing Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture & Wildlife Tour (R1B).
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen