Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture & Wildlife (R1B)
Join Tropic Wings, the longest established coach operator in Cairns, for a full day adventure to Kuranda, located in the middle of World Heritage Rainforest. Your experience includes a visit to the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, where you can take a tour on a historic World War II Army Duck, as well as cuddle a koala and feed a kangaroo in the Koala & Wildlife Park. Be sure to visit the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience including boomerang and spear throwing and traditional Aboriginal dances. Travel in style in the comfort of our modern, air-conditioned coaches including transfers to your accommodation.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture & Wildlife (R1B)||$91||$46||$228|
Why Not Upgrade Your Tour?
Book below to add one of the following upgrades to your existing Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture & Wildlife Tour (R1B).
- All Kuranda tours depart daily (except Christmas Day) and include Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen