Rainforestation, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary & Kuranda Village by Coach (RBB)
Board our 100% electric coach and travel from Cairns to Rainforestation Nature Park.
At Rainforestation, meet Australian animals in the Koala and Wildlife Park. Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, see koalas, dingoes, crocodiles and more.
Join the Pamagirri Dreamtime Walk and enjoy a spear throwing presentation, didgeridoo presentation and learn how to throw a boomerang. Enjoy a traditional Indigenous dance performance in the rainforest amphitheatre; the Pamagirri Dance Performance.
Explore the rainforest on an authentic WW2 Army Duck on land and water on the Army Duck Rainforest Tour.
Visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, the largest butterfly flight aviary in the Southern Hemisphere and be surrounded by 1500 free-flying butterflies.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation on our 100% electric bus (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforestation, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary & Kuranda Village by Coach (RBB)||$110||$55||$275|
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen