Rainforestation, Kuranda Village & Kuranda Scenic Railway (R1BT) | Kuranda Day Tour
This action-packed Kuranda Day Tour includes the Kuranda Scenic Railway, one of Australia’s most stunning scenic train journey. Wind through the lush World Heritage Rainforest and past stunning waterfalls and gorges.
Visit Rainforestation Nature Park and explore the rainforest on land and in water on a World War 2 Army Duck. Join a wildlife keeper for a guided tour of the Koala & Wildlife Park and see koalas, Tasmanian Devils, crocodiles and the endangered Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo and Cassowary. Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies.
Learn about authentic Indigenous culture on the award-winning Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Join a Dreamtime Walk spanning a didgeridoo playing presentation, spear throwing presentation and boomerang throwing. Watch a traditional Indigenous dance performance.
Travel from Cairns to Kuranda on our 100% electric coach and return on the Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforestation, Kuranda Village & Kuranda Scenic Railway (R1BT)||$150||$75||$375|
Why Not Upgrade Your Tour?
Book below to add one of the following upgrades to your existing Rainforest, Aboriginal Culture & Wildlife Tour (R1B).
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen