Rainforestation With Skyrail (R1BS)
**Due to the passing of an elder close to the Pamagirri Dancers, the availability of the Pamagirri Dance Performance cannot be guaranteed from 22nd to 30th June. In the event of the two daily performances being cancelled, we will substitute it for another suitable Pamagirri Experience, or provide a refund. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your consideration, understanding and sensitivity on this matter.**
Enjoy the best Kuranda has to offer on this action-packed day tour!
Travel up the scenic Kuranda Range on a deluxe coach to Rainforestation Nature Park. Explore the rainforest on an authentic World War 2 Army Duck and discover rainforest flora and fauna on both land and water.
Learn about Indigenous culture on the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Join a Dreamtime Walk with a spear throwing presentation and digeridoo presentation and learn how to throw a boomerang. Enjoy a traditional dance performance in the Rainforest Amphitheatre.
Visit the Koala and Wildlife Park and meet an abundance of Australian animals, including kangaroos, koalas, dingoes, crocodiles and more.
Enjoy free time in Kuranda Village before travelling back to Cairns on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and fly over the ancient rainforest canopy.
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Travel to Kuranda on 100% electric bus
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation on our 100% electric bus (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforestation With Skyrail (R1BS)||$155||$78||$388|
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen