Army Duck With Skyrail & Train
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
|Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Army Duck with Skyrail & Train (KDB)||$175||$88||$438|
- All Kuranda tours depart daily (except Christmas Day) and include Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Self-drive to Freshwater Station option available at a discounted price, please enquire when booking.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Skyrail Diamond View Upgrade ($15 per adult, $8 per child, $38 per family).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
Can I upgrade to Gold Class &/or Diamond View?
We can book Diamond View on either direction on Skyrail.