Kuranda Deluxe With Skyrail (CKS)
Experience wildlife, rainforest and Indigenous Culture on this Kuranda Deluxe With Skyrail Tour. Travel one way on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and soar above the rainforest canopy. Visit Rainforestation Nature Park and meet an abundance of Australian animals in the Koala and Wildlife Park. Discover authentic Indigenous Culture on the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Explore the rainforest on an authentic World War 2 Army Duck in land and on water. Enjoy a hot lunch at Rainforestation. Explore quirky Kuranda Village. Travel one way via coach.
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Cairns Transfers (CKS)||$187||$102||$476|
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Lunch at Rainforestation
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Tour code CKS offers a pick up from Cairns.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Ask our booking staff about one-way Skyrail Diamond View Upgrade ($29 per adult, $14.50 per child).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
Can I upgrade to Diamond View? Yes, subject to availability. We can book Diamond View on either direction on Skyrail.