Rainforestation Army Duck & Wildlife Park, Kuranda Village & Kuranda Scenic Railway (R1DT) | Kuranda Scenic Railway Tour
This Kuranda Scenic Railway tour includes rainforest, wildlife, Kuranda Village and more! Enjoy emission-free travel between Cairns and Kuranda on our 100% electric bus (subject to availability). Arrive at the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park and tour the rainforest on land and water from an authentic WW2 Army Duck. Learn about various flora and fauna on this Army Duck Rainforest Tour. Explore the Tropical Fruit Orchard.
See an abundance of adorable Aussie animals, including koalas, kangaroos and the endangered Cassowary and Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo in the Koala & Wildlife Park.
Visit Kuranda Village. Explore the Original and Heritage Markets, visit shops and attractions and more.
Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway; one of Australia’s most beautiful train journeys. Wind your back to Cairns through the rainforest and past beautiful waterfalls and gorges.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Kuranda Village
- Travel from Cairns to Kuranda on our 100% electric bus (subject to availability). Includes pick up and drop off from accommodation.
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Rainforestation With Train (R1DT)||$137||$74||$348|
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen