COVID Safe Plan
Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters has implemented a COVIDSafe Plan to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers. The number of daily customers will be limited, and social distancing guidelines will be strictly enforced.
Hygiene and sanitising stations are available throughout our vehicles and signage is displayed to ensure social distancing practices are followed.
COVID CLEAN Practising Business
Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters is accredited through the Quality Tourism Framework as a COVID CLEAN Practicing Business. The accreditation ensures that we are undertaking daily, weekly, monthly and annual cleaning requirements in an effort to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters encourages staff and customers to download the COVIDSafe app. This helps us to support and protect you, your friends and family. The COVID app speeds up contacting people who have been exposed to Coronavirus (COVDI19).
- Approved COVID safe plan
- QR codes for easy contacting tracing
- Masks on board all buses if required/ for those who wish to have one
- Hand sanitiser available on all buses
- Buses cleaned and disinfected daily as per QLD Government advice (including all surfaces such as handrails, seats and door handles)
- A/C screens cleaned regularly
- Deep disinfectant cleans every night
- All team members have undergone COVID Safe training to ensure they are able to operate our tours & charters in a safe and compliant manner
- Physical distancing practiced when practical