Careers Training Centre
Careers Training Centre (CTC) is a nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation that is proud of its multi-cultural diversity and its provision of equal opportunities for all students and employees.
The training centre was established in 2008 by the CaPTA to deliver tailor-made and reliable accredited training to the community and CaPTA employees. CTC enables individuals and businesses alike, to increase skills and broaden employment opportunities through education and training within the tourism and hospitality industry in Far North Queensland.
Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters and CaPTA strive for continuous improvement with innovation and flexibility to offer opportunities in different career paths across all ages. Career development both personally and professionally is encouraged and supported.
CTC currently delivers the following accredited courses:
- Certificate III in Captive Animals
- Certificate II through to Diploma in Tourism
- Certificate II through to Diploma in Hospitality
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Barista Training
- Professional Coach Driver training
- Short courses designed to suit the individuals needs
To learn more about our courses or to enrol visit www.careerstrainingcentre.com/