Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Jungle Surfing with Cairns ZOOm
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Morning Tea
- Cable-driven Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- Includes a voucher to visit the Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome for any day of the week
|Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Jungle Surfing with ZOOM (TCTSZ)
- Tours depart approximately 7:30am from Cairns and 8:15am from Port Douglas.
- Tours return approximately 7:30pm to Cairns and 6:30pm to Port Douglas.
- Tours operate daily except 12/06/16 and Christmas Day (25/12/16) with Jungle Surfing also closed 1/1/17.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Jungle Surfing is closed New Year’s Day.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this tour.
About Jungle Surfing
- Harnesses available to fit children aged 3+ to adults weighing 120kg/260lbs, however Tropic Wings does not allow children under the age of 4 to travel on day tours to Cape Tribulation.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and all persons under 18 years must have our Medical Declaration & Waiver Release signed by a parent or guardian prior to the tour.
- No prior experience or specific fitness required.
- If you have restricted mobility or are concerned about a specific medical condition, please contact us prior to the tour and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and make our best efforts to accommodate you.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
About Cairns ZOOM
Cairns ZOOM is the world’s first Challenge Ropes Course in a wildlife park, situated in the city centre.
Experience adventure at varying heights and levels of difficulty, on 65 elements of crossings and ziplines.
- Mid-ZOOM – An easier level of difficulty, for your initiation. With tunnels, a climbing wall, cargo net and swings.
- Hi-ZOOM – At a greater level of difficulty for the more adventurous, consisting of more complex
crossings and 3 zip lines – one of which takes you directly over Goliath the croc!
- PowerJump – An enthralling freefall adventure with a 13 metre drop.
- Dome-Climb – Walk along an external platform with spectacular views of the city, the sea, and
- Wildlife Dome daily shows and presentations, with free-flying birds and free-roaming animals.
Cairns ZOOM Height & Weight Restrictions
Participants must be over 120cm tall and weigh less than 120kg.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
Can I do a trip up to Cape Tribulation and return another day?
We offer a range of overnight packages containing various levels of accommodation, from backpacker dorms to deluxe retreats.
Are there any special requirements that apply when I visit the Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome?
Participants of ZOOM activities must be over 120cms tall and weigh less than 120kg. If you choose the Cairns ZOOM activities option, make sure you wear comfortable clothing (preferably shorts or pants).
What are the requirements for Jungle Surfing?
- Jungle Surfing accepts children from the age of 3 however Tropic Wings does not allow children under the age of 4 to travel on day tours to Cape Tribulation.
- Please wear enclosed footwear and shorts (no skirts!)
- Weight restriction of 120kg.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
To view an itinerary, click on the link below:
Tour Code TCTSZ
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and we will get back to you with the availability.