Cape Tribulation, Daintree and Breakfast With The Birds (TCTB)
Experience the best of the World Heritage Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation plus enjoy the world-famous Breakfast With The Birds at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas. Breakfast With The Birds includes a tropical buffet breakfast and the chance to get up close to and interact with an array of tropical birds. Cross the iconic Daintree River on the cable ferry and meander through the World Heritage Rainforest to Cape Tribulation, the placr where the rainforest meets the reef. Enjoy a tropical lunch then wander along the palm-fringed Cape Tribulation Beach. Wander through the ancient Daintree Rainforest on a guided rainforest boardwalk tour. Enjoy stunning rainforest views at Alexandra Lookout and enjoy a Daintree River Cruise to search for wild Estaurine Crocodiles.
YOUR CAIRNS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas including Breakfast with the Birds
- Cable Driven Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
|Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Wildlife (TCTB)||$208||$104|
- Tours depart approximately 7:30am from Cairns and 8:15am from Port Douglas.
- Tours return approximately 7:30pm to Cairns and 6:30pm to Port Douglas.
- Tours operate daily except 10th June and Christmas Day (25th December)
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Children under 4 years are not permitted on this tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
<strong>What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
Can I do a trip up to Cape Tribulation and return another day? We offer a range of overnight packages containing various levels of accommodation, from backpacker dorms to deluxe retreats.