Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Wildlife
Your Cairns tour highlights:
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Morning Tea
- Cable-driven Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
|Cape Tribulation, Daintree & Wildlife (TCT)||$175||$88|
- Tours depart approximately 7:30am from Cairns and 8:15am from Port Douglas.
- Tours return approximately 7:30pm to Cairns and 6:30pm to Port Douglas.
- Tours operate daily except 10th June and Christmas Day (25th December) with Jungle Surfing also closed New Years Day
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Children under 4 years are not permitted on this tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
Can I do a trip up to Cape Tribulation and return another day? We offer a range of overnight packages containing various levels of accommodation, from backpacker dorms to deluxe retreats.
What is the minimum age for Jungle Surfing? Jungle Surfing accepts children from the age of 3 however Tropic Wings does not allow children under the age of 4 to travel on day tours to Cape Tribulation.