Cape Tribulation & Daintree Overnight Experience (TCT2A)
Make the most of your time in Cape Tribulation with a Daintree overnight tour! Choose from a range of accommodation options, from a spa deep in the rainforest, to beach-front cabins. Enjoy a smorgasbord of inclusions over two days, including a Daintree River Cruise, Alexandra Lookout, Cape Tribulation Beach and guided rainforest boardwalk tour. Meet Australian animals at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas and relax on our deluxe, air conditioned coach as you cruise up one of Australia’s most beautiful coastal roads and into the Daintree Rainforest. With a free morning and afternoon in Cape Tribulation, there’s plenty of time to explore this stunning World Heritage area. Make your Daintree overnight trip extra special by adding a Great Barrier Reef tour or Jungle Surfing experience.
YOUR CAIRNS TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Morning Tea
- Cable-driven Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Guided rainforest boardwalk tour
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Free afternoon to enjoy Cape Tribulation
- One night’s accommodation
- Free morning to enjoy optional activities
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
|Cape Trib Beach House||Price|
|St. Crispin Cabin (per person, twin share)||$355|
|St. Crispin Cabin (single)||$500|
|Ferntree Rainforest Lodge||Price|
|Garden Loft (per person, twin share)||$325|
|Garden Loft (single)||$415|
|Heritage Lodge & Spa||Price|
|Rainforest Cabin (per person, twin share)||$415|
|Rainforest Cabin (single)||$595|
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and accommodation and we will get back to you with the availability.
Ocean Safari (Morning/Afternoon)
- Exhilarating 30 minute ride to Great Barrier Reef
- Over 2 hours snorkelling and exploring Mackay and Undine Reefs
- Stinger suits available
- + $154.00
Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours
- Zipline/flying fox through the Daintree Rainforest Canopy
- 7 flying fox ziplines & 6 platforms
- Please wear enclosed footwear and shorts (no skirts!)
- + $109.00
- Tours depart approximately 7:30am from Cairns and 8:15am from Port Douglas.
- Tours return on day 2 approximately 7:30pm to Cairns & 6:30pm to Port Douglas.
- Tours operate daily except 10th June and Christmas Day (25th December) with Jungle Surfing also closed New Years Day
- All accommodation includes continental breakfast.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Overnight bag
What is the minimum age for Jungle Surfing?
Jungle Surfing accepts children from the age of 3 however Tropic Wings does not allow children under the age of 4 to travel on day tours to Cape Tribulation.
To view an itinerary, click on the link below: