Cape Tribulation & Daintree Overnight Experience
- Scenic Coastal Drive
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Morning Tea
- Cable-Driven Ferry
- Tropical Lunch
- Overnight accommodation in pristine rainforest surroundings
- Afternoon itinerary free at your own leisure.
- Free morning to enjoy great optional activities at your leisure.
- Guided Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
Ocean Safari (Morning/Afternoon)
- Exhilarating 30 minute ride to Great Barrier Reef
- Over 2 hours snorkelling and exploring Mackay and Undine Reefs
- Stinger suits available
- + $139.00
Jungle Surfing Canopy Tours
- Zipline/flying fox through the Daintree Rainforest Canopy
- Please wear enclosed footwear and shorts (no skirts!)
- + $95.00
- Tours depart approximately 7:30am from Cairns and 8:15am from Port Douglas.
- Tours return on day 2 approximately 7:30pm to Cairns & 6:30pm to Port Douglas.
- Tours operate daily except 12/06/16 and Christmas Day (25/12/16) with Jungle Surfing also closed 1/1/17.
- All accommodation includes continental breakfast.
- Return transfers (pick up & drop off) included.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to make their own way to another pickup location.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted on this tour.
|Cape Trib Beach House||Price|
|St. Crispin Cabin (per person, twin share)||$330|
|St. Crispin Cabin (single)||$430|
|Ferntree Rainforest Lodge||Price|
|Garden Loft (per person, twin share)||$320|
|Garden Loft (single)||$410|
|Poolview Room (per person, twin share)||$330|
|Poolview Room (single)||$430|
|Heritage Lodge & Spa||Price|
|Rainforest Cabin (per person, twin share)||$395|
|Rainforest Cabin (single)||$560|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Sunscreen & insect repellent
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bottle of water
- Money for drinks and snacks
- Overnight bag
What is the minimum age for Jungle Surfing?
Jungle Surfing accepts children from the age of 3 however Tropic Wings does not allow children under the age of 4 to travel on day tours to Cape Tribulation.
To view an itinerary, click on the link below:
To book this tour please send us an enquiry with your preferred dates and accommodation and we will get back to you with the availability.