Tropic Wings offers a range of Cairns day tours to suit any budget or requirement.
You can explore Cairns itself, with our Cairns Highlights tour, or you can head to Cape Tribulation or Kuranda. Each tour option leaves Cairns in the morning, with pickups right from your hotel door, making it incredibly easy for you to explore the amazing beauty of Cairns and its surrounding regions.
Our Cairns Highlights tour includes some of the most iconic places in the city, including:
- Time to explore the Cairns CBD
- St Monica’s Cathedral – one of the most breath-taking cathedrals in Australia, it has the world’s largest themed stained glass windows
- Afternoon Tea with fresh scones, locally grown tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- Flecker Botanic Gardens – our gardens are known for having one of the best exhibitions of tropical plants in Australia, and it’s easy to see why! The gardens are surrounded by natural rainforest and greenery, and are beautifully maintained
- Scenic Lookouts around the Cairns area with views over Cairns, Trinity Inlet and the beautiful mountain ranges
- Barron Falls – wander the lower section of the Barron Gorge National Park
- Palm Cove – one of our area’s most beautiful beaches, Palm Cove lives up to its name with the palm trees lining the Esplanade, the beautiful sand, and the cool, refreshing water.
Our Kuranda Tours and Cape Tribulation Tours include stops at wildlife parks such as Wildlife Habitat, Rainforestation and the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, as well as some delicious lunch options for those looking for a great meal.
To book, chat to us now on Live Chat (located at the bottom right of the screen) or give us a call – we look forward to having you!