Pamagirri Authentic Aboriginal Experience (R1BP) | Cairns Aboriginal Tour
Experience an in-depth discovery into the world’s oldest surviving culture in this Cairns Aboriginal tour. Visit Rainforestation Nature Park and enjoy the award-winning Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Watch a traditional Indigenous dance performance in the rainforest amphitheatre, watch a spear throwing presentation and learn about didgeridoo playing techniques with a didgeridoo presentation. Join a Pamagirri guide on a one-on-one personal insight into Indigenous culture. Learn about the spiritual transition into manhood, customs passed down through generations and more. Learn Indigenous art techniques in an Aboriginal Art Workshop. Create your own boomerang or canvas to take home. Meet iconic Australian animals in the Koala & Wildlife Park and explore the rainforest on an amphibious Army Duck tour.
CAIRNS ABORIGINAL TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Coach transfers to & from accommodation
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Pamagirri Rainforest Walkabout
- Aboriginal Art Workshop
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- World-Famous BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Pick up 7:30am // drop off 5:30pm
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Pamagirri Authentic Aboriginal Experience (R1BP)||$152||$76||$380|
- All Kuranda tours depart daily (except Christmas Day) and include Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining? Yes.
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen