Army Duck With Skyrail & Train (KDB)
Join Tropic Wings, the longest established coach operator in Cairns for a full day adventure to Kuranda, located in the middle of World Heritage Rainforest. Start your day with a trip on the Kuranda Scenic Railway, winding your way up the mountain through rainforest, past waterfalls and including a stop at the breathtaking Barron Gorge. Enjoy a tour across land and water on the historic World War II Army Ducks at the award-winning Rainforestation Nature Park, spotting flora and fauna in their natural habitat, and then finish your day with a peaceful return to Cairns on Skyrail Rainforest Cableway.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
|Tour Code||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Army Duck With Skyrail & Train Ex. Cairns (KDB)||$194||$100||$488|
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Skyrail Diamond View Upgrade ($29 per adult, $14.50 per child).. [/tab]