2 Day Green Island & Kuranda Combo
Green Island is an idyllic coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Snorkel from the beach and join a coral viewing tour, over beautiful coral gardens teaming with a wide variety of colourful fish, turtles and other marine creatures. Explore this tropical paradise further with a walk around this tiny coral cay or simply relax and take it all in.
To experience the wonder of both Green Island and the Rainforest, add a full day Kuranda Tour (CKSB) onto a Big Cat Green Island trip.
Green Island Day Highlights:
- Cruise to Green Island by modern catamaran and enjoy plenty of time to explore (5 hours full day).
- On board briefing about the days activities, options and safety.
- Green Island – clear island waters, superb beaches and tropical island rainforests.
- Snorkel from the beach and witness the stunning spectacle of the marine world – get acquainted with tropical fish, clams, turtles and other marine life.
- View the coral reef and tropical fish from the comfort of the semi-submarine and/or the glass bottom boat.
- Perhaps visit Marineland Melanesia – a fascinating walk through nautical museum featuring live crocodiles, tropical marine aquariums and Melanesian artifacts (own expense).
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on board in air-conditioned comfort.
- Spend time browsing the resort shops or just relax on the white sandy beach.
- Optional activities include scuba or helmet diving, beach hire (own expense).
Kuranda Day Highlights:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- LUNCH AT OWN EXPENSE
- Includes Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation – surcharges apply, see below
|BC2R||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
|Meet at Reef Fleet Terminal
|Northern Beaches Transfers
- Departs daily from Reef Fleet Terminal at approximately 9:00am and returns approximately at 5:00pm.
- Cost includes reef levy.
- Coach pickup times to be confirmed on booking.
- Please note: Northern Beaches pickups not available for Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob and Machans Beach.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.
|Green Island Day|
|Departure Cairns||Returns Cairns|
|Departure Kuranda||Returns Cairns|
To view Full Day Kuranda tour itinerary click on the link below: