- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Kuranda Village
- Rainforestation Nature Park
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- BBQ Buffet Lunch
- Koala & Wildlife Park
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Coach Transfers from Accommodation (pick up & drop off)
|Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)|
|Cairns Transfers (CKB)||$230||$115||$575|
|Northern Beaches Transfers (BKB)||$255||$128||$638|
|Port Douglas Transfers (PKB)||$273||$141||$732|
- All Kuranda tours depart daily (except Christmas Day) and include Kuranda levy.
- Itineraries may operate in reverse or in a different sequence.
- Self-drive to Freshwater Station option is available at a discounted price, please enquire when booking.
- Tour code CKB offers a pick up from Cairns and BKB offers a pick up from the beaches.
- Tour Code BKB (Northern Beaches departures) excludes pickups from Yorkeys Knob, Machans Beach & Holloways Beach. We do not pick up from these locations and guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
- Transfers not available from private residences (including AirBnB properties) – guests will need to meet at Skyrail Smithfield Terminal, or make their own way to another pickup location.
Ask our booking staff about one-way KSR Gold Class Upgrade ($55 per person) and/or a one-way Skyrail Diamond View Upgrade ($15 per adult, $8 per child, $38 per family).
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch and attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
Can I upgrade to Gold Class &/or Diamond View? Yes, subject to availability. On most of our Kuranda tours we can upgrade to Gold Class, the only Gold Class train that we are able to book on is the 15:30 train returning from Kuranda to Cairns. We can book Diamond View on either direction on Skyrail.