Half Day Green Island – Morning Departure
Enjoy the beauty of Green Island, part of the Great Barrier Reef with a half day reef tour departing in the morning from Cairns. You will enjoy viewing the spectacular underwater reefs in a semi-submersible and a choice of snorkel OR glass bottom boat, or simply laze on the white sandy beach.
- Snorkelling OR
- Glass Bottom Boat
||Adult||Child||Family (2a + 2c)
- Coach transfer from City: $18 per adult, $9 per child.
- Coach transfers from northern beaches & outer suburbs: $22 per adult, $11 per child.
- Coach pickup time to be confirmed on booking.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to call to confirm my booking?
It is preferred that we receive a call 24 hours before travel to confirm accommodation details and pick up time.
Do we still run the tour if it is raining?
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher (if you have one)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Money for souvenirs, lunch & attractions (if not included)
- Bottle of water
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Swimmers, towel, money for snacks and drinks
Are there any lockers on the reef for personal belongings?
Yes. For a small fee there are limited lockers available on all the reef tours we book.